Rob
Baby food can get expensive huh?
Me
I would say so. Think of all the pesticides and steroids and junk in this food. I think I'll make our own. It can't be that hard.
Rob
Do you know how to make baby food?
Me
My mom used to make her own. I figure I'd use the pressure cooker and mash veggies and such in the blender. All you'd need is veggies and a bit of seasoning, no?
Rob
Seasoning?
Me
Yeah. What? Are we giving our kid bland food?
Rob
Well if you're buying it fresh then it shouldn't be bland. You should get the organic stuff.
Me
Oh - now I can buy organic? Now I can buy the good and slightly more expensive stuff at Wholefoods? You didn't want me shop there before.
Rob
Well, for the kid, yes. We already have a lifetime of pesticides and steroids in us.
Me
PFFT. You already love this kid more then you love me. *snicker*
1.9.05
Conversations with Rob - Baby Food
At ridiculously big Kids R Us store across from IKEA in Elizabeth where we just ran in to 'see' if there was anything else. Down the baby food aisle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment