30.8.06

Shiny teeth and a busy mami


Would you not kill for those eyelashes? I would love to have eyelashes 1/2 as beautiful as his. He got those from Rob. Huge and long eyelashes that just highlight his beautiful eyes. There's a reason I call him ojasos (spanish slang for big eyes) and pronounced for those who don't know OH-HA-ZoeS

They are so long. I can't get over how cute he was this morning and I whipped out the camera. I did say this morning right?? I was with him this morning since I'm off this week and start the 'New Job' on Tuesday. So a week off. Not vacationing just trying (and failing) to catch up with life and spending a few extra minutes and hours with Ari while I can - that I'm succeeding at doing.

I know I've been fairly M.I.A. in posting things here. My focus has been on the toothy little boy that I give hugs and kisses to in the morning. I love mornings with him. He wakes up just so happy and joyous.

So I will update more a bit later. Right now I'm waiting for dinner to finish up and for Rob and Ari to come home.

4 comments:

Teba said...

BLAH! Don't worry about posting or getting anything "done" -- just spend all your free time w/ him. You're right, I'd pay big bucks for those lashes!

FrancesM said...

I love how he smiles and poses for the camera! Thomasino "used" to do that too!

He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell ya this as if u don't already know but he's ROB completely

Anonymous said...

He is adorable, I have eyelashes that r long too, but his will probably be longer/