
He had his 1 year doctor's appointment. Got his MMR shot and because he was sick has gone down to 24lbs.
I have no idea what to get him for christmas. What doesn't this kid alraedy have?

He met Santa at our family in NY's company christmas party in the Bronx. He stared at Santa rather oddly but never did cry.
Wow I have like nothing to say huh?
6 comments:
You haven't started Christmas shopping yet??
I always had a vague idea that I wouldn't waste money on lots of holiday presents for my kids when they're too young to notice/appreciate them anyway, but I'm sure once you're actually there you want to buy them a lot of stuff. But if he's anything like most kids his age, he'll be more interested in the boxes and giftwrap and bows and stuff than what's inside anyway!
Fran - you would freak out. I don't even have the tree yet.
I thought I wouldn't get him a christmas present but I felt HORRIBLE when it was his birthday and he got no present from me. My friend said to just take a gift from his birthday and wrap it in holiday paper. There ya go. It just seems so wrong.
No!! You have start traditions. At least put unwrapped gifts under the tree from Santa and do that every year. And only wrap the mommy & daddy gifts. You can get away with doing a little this year.
I guess it's really all about US, though. I fully believe you felt horrible but I'm sure Ari didn't notice or care that he didn't have a birthday gift from you! Ha, I actually like the idea of rewrapping some of his favorites. What a cheapskate I am! It just always seems a waste that kids have SO much stuff, half or more of which they don't ever bother with, yet I know that's just the way of things and I'll do the same when it's my turn.
So what did Ari get for Christmas? I saw Kelly and her baby while in NY for Christmas. He's a cutie too. Sometime we should all get together. Her Anthony's a few months younger but maybe the boys would still get along...
Post a Comment