7.1.07

*Shocker* an Update.

I know – I’ve been a slacker lately. And yep – still haven’t posted about Christmas (or New Years for that matter with exception to the Joe and Robyn’s video I posted. Yesterday was absolutely splendid. We started out in Brooklyn to pick up plastic maracas for the kids at the 3 Kings thing today at Rob's mother's church. Then we headed over to lunch/brunch at Bubby's in Brooklyn. If you have kids and need a very kid friendly place that is good as hell (food wise) and just a splendid place, definitely go here. Seriously. It's so classic NY family place. After that we went across the street to the park that's under the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges where they threw rocks into the east river and ran around. It was really warm out.












blurry but I like it













Then we headed over to the Museo del Barrio to watch the Yomo Toro cuatro show which was fabulous


And then we headed home since we needed to videotape a party last night. But a lovely day.

2 comments:

FrancesM said...

Ari is delicious! You look great - you haven't changed a bit since highschool!

Looks like you guys had fun - and the weather was perfect!

Who are the other kids - they are cute.

LaFlacaD said...

My neice and nephew (cousins