
Yesterday was my Level II Ultrasound and we found out we are balancing out the household and welcoming in a little Libra Girl. A GIRL.
I'm thoroughly surprised. Downright flabberghasted. I swore left and right because I was carrying the way I am that I was expecting another boy. I had no inkling that it was a girl. Rob had an inkling but made no mention to it. And here I am a few months from being a mama to a little girl. I haven't gotten a chance to really wrap my head around it yet. WOW.
A girl. Operation find stuff that's not PINK begins.
4 comments:
YAYYYY!!! Ok, so even though I don't think you have to follow the "rules" and have one of each, I was hoping for a girl too. :) It's pretty easy to find unpink girl stuff these days, from what I've seen. Can't wait to hear the name...or the losing name contenders if you do like last time.
Congrats!! That is great news. A little girl will be fun but if what I have seen with other families is true, she will be a daddy's little girl and Ari will hang on to you!
So I take it you don't like pink?
Oh, cool!
That's so fun!
It's a rarity, it seems, to find friends who are having one of each. You wouldn't believe the number of women I know with 2 boys...it's unreal.
Yeah!
I'd be all over the pink, though. LOL!
congrats dianne. Tell Rob the following: Its all over bro. That girls gonna eat you for breakfast.
And as for the pink. I wouldn't worry so much. You'll be so thrilled with all the different stuff you willbe able to buy her, the pink will just creep up on ya.
Congrats again, and hey, block out Sunday July 1st. it's Gabby's 1 yr!
Post a Comment