25.9.07

Today's My Due Date - but I'm still Pregnant

Feeling a bit - um - let down that I'm going over yet again. I'll be induced next week if she decides to not come on her own before the 2nd of October.

In any case - 2 days before my due date I went to my friend Sandra's wedding. I never thought I'd be there but yep - I did go. I only have 4 pictures of myself but I know that some other friends have very funny pictures of a very pregnant me dancing away.

So - I should write more but I'm in no mood to. These are pictures from the wedding where I am 2 days shy of 40 weeks. 40 weeks people. That's 10 months of pregnancy




2 comments:

Sally-Anne said...

Wow, look at you go! And in heels! You look great, even if you don't feel it.

Dee said...

That's too funny - I realized that was you and Said dancing after I did a second take! Very-very cute.

So we wait now huh? How about some pictures of my cute window stalker? I missed his face yesterday, I peeked but no sign of Ari at the window. ;o(