26.11.07

They say its your birthday...

Happy Birthday to me. I turn 30 today. Whoo hoo. Yes I'm very happy to leave my 20's behind me. Welcome 30.

And I know I've been terrible at updating here. Just trying to get as much time with the kidlets as possible. I go back to work tomorrow. Time has flown. Nilsa will be 2 months old tomorrow. Ari is DAYS away from turning 2 years old. Life is good.

We officially said goodbye to my lovely little box of a car. The Scion xB is no more in the Velez household. *sniff* I loved that car. But I had to move to a more family friendly and spacious (good lord the trunk is huge) Toyota Rav4. Yes, people, ME in a compact SUV. Everyone I tell about it wrinkles their nose and wants to know why I don't just up and get a bigger car. I am NOT MADE for big cars. This one alone seems too big for me. It's exactly what is needed for this family of four. I carry NOTHING of excess in my car. I'll have pictures soon. I'm still in denial that my xB is gone. Yeah, I know, suck it up. It's a spicy rav4 too. Bright Barcelona Red. Red. I've never had a red car before. And a V6 to boot. I need to get used to it because it has WAYYYY more power then any car I have ever owned before.

So with that I leave you with pictures of Nilsa. Because I just uploaded them (I took them today) and will try to be back here more often to update. Much love and I hope everyone had a awesome thanksgiving. Bring on Christmas.







1 comment:

FrancesM said...

Welcome to the 30 club! You will never want to drive another smaller car again! I love my truck and everytime I get into my husbands car I dread the ride! Yo will be and feel much more safter in your SUV!

Nilsa is gourgeous!