18.1.09

I've been absent this new year

2009 and this is my first blog post. Tsk. I start with an apology. I've been focused on my family, the business and myself and really haven't had the time to dedicate to a post about the goings on and I really need to update don't I? Christmas was full of sick kids and quiet times. The new year barreled in with me asleep on the couch (such excitement huh?) and here it is, mid-January, and I've got a plethora of pictures to update you all on.

And I'm not even going to post one of them on this post because I've not the time. But I will be back regularly with a picure of the kids (and maybe one of Rob and I) every now and again.

We're good. Happy. Happy is always good. I can say, honestly, that the year ended and started with love and comfort but even this is surrounded by obligations and stresses that I'm trying to overcome and work through.

We'll see where we end up.

No comments: