
He used to be on Gawker but was stolen from them and is now on TV.com. Let me just say, HE DOES THE ABSOLUTE BEST RECAPS of shows EVER! No joke. I love him because he doesn't just do "this is what happened" he actually is a damn poet and literary master in giving show character nicknames, using metaphors, etc. And what's best even though it is a spoiler in a sense you still can watch the show without worries because the way he recaps doesn't give you play by play. Its very cartoonish but masterfully done.
Anyhow I read him all the time cause he recaps the real housewives of...pick your poison and top chef. But I also read the project runway recaps (even though I don't watch the shows) and would suggest you read them too if you want some entertainment.
Full Listing of Richard's articles on TV.com
That lists all his articles and is the easiest way to find what you are looking for. I'm not used to the tv.com format. But seriously even if you don't read the newest so as to not be spoiled, read the old ones. He's hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment