So on Thanksgiving I’m talking to my fabulous niece Cristina and I remark how her hair looks good and then I ask her if she used the gel I gave her. And she says that she has but has not been able to find it anywhere. So I said I’d give it to her for Christmas.
You see, Cris and I share a similar characteristic: Curly hair. Dry curly hair. And after many years of experimenting with various products throughout high school (including mayonnaise which I would never recommend) I found Queen Helene’s Cholesterol gel and have used it ever since. Rob once joked that I would be a wonderful salesperson for that gel.

Yes I’ve turned into Elaine, hording my gel as she did her sponges. So I put it out there if you come across Queen Helene Cholesterol Gel, think of me and send me an e-mail and I’ll let you know my address where to send it and how I will gratefully pay you back because, yes, it is that important to me. Call me crazy but a girl, especially a curly haired girl, who finds a product that works amazingly in her hair will do whatever she could to not part with it.
Oh and look. Just got another call. Another 50 available! Rob is going to simultaneously laugh at me and kill me.
2 comments:
Keep buying as many as you can find, and pretty soon YOU can be the online retailer who sells it to others like yourself (but who didn't get moving quickly enough) for triple what you paid. THEN who'll be laughing??
Oh My Oh My...I wish I knew about this gel years ago..because if you didnt know..my hair is curlier and kinky..lol although the big old bun and side sweep at Sharons wedding hid that..I will now be on a search to all the "spots" that I know carrying these products to try and hoard...lol and If I find a large inventory..I will stock and share with you because my husband will kill me if I bought that many and stored them..all though he has had enough of my underneath the sink baskets with tons of hair products...lol I tell him only a person who has dry curly hair would understand the need for hair products and the search for the perfect product..thank you for sharing..
Post a Comment