12.8.10

Where the hell have you been??

I've not written much. You may have noticed that. I’ve not been very post friendly lately. Too tired to string together thoughts cohesively and many other things to put effort in that journaling gets lost in the mix. Plus life as I know it is just life. Nothing extraordinarily exciting is happening. Not that it’s boring, and not that I’m not doing such fabulous things as meeting up with friends, going to a Blogging Conference for woman called Blogher, immersing myself in making my home what I visualize to be my dream or spending oodles of quality time with my kidlets and Rob. It’s just as I told someone yesterday, the whole ‘recap your life’ thing isn’t what I’m about anymore and the absolute fun and amazing times I have seem to be so personal and so filled with glee in the very simple nature of it all that to attempt to reconstruct it in this journal would do it a disservice. It is something I lived, enjoyed and will remember fondly that just doesn’t translate well anywhere outside my own heart and head.

Honestly, a lot has changed in the past few months in me without much explanation. I posted this fairly recently on my facebook profile.
Quote:
its official. I'm taking a modest step back from my overloaded schedule. I have run myself at full speed for long enough and I think its about time I enjoy my life, my children and all that the work I've done so far has created.
I'm very proud of that statement. I feel so departed from the person I was at the beginning of the year. I can't quite understand HOW I got to where I am but I gotta say I'm almost happy with it. ALMOST. But I'm not dwelling on a perfect happiness. I'm living in the moment and at the moment, things are pretty darn close to perfect. And as much as my little goobers annoy me from time to time, its their role as children to do so, and in so I actually am trying to enjoy even the most annoying of circumstances. So, a long pictorial of the past few months...





































No comments: