25.7.12
ENJOY NOW
I did not come to terms with the fact that I'm OK where I am until recently. I always thought I was meant for more and would feel badly that I haven't conquered the world. But not everyone needs to conquer the world and nobody said I couldn't decide to do it 10 or even 20 years from now. I decided I'd do what I needed to do to live comfortably and truly LIVE life providing enough time to enjoy those around me, my kids and so many things that are so fleeting and so important so that when I grow older I don't regret that part of my life. I can always pursue more education, start a business, attempt to become a mogul, etc. later. These moments right now - especially w/ my kids - will never come again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment