Really need to sit and read how to do this. I've journaled for 5 years on online communities but this would be the first blog I have. I'm a virgin blogger. LOL
So this is me!

My name's Dianne.
What do I do?....better to ask What don't I do?
I have a 9-5 Monday - Friday and work a home business on weekends and conduct most of my meetings with clients in the evenings. Leaves for little rest time but I love it although I bitch about it most times.
- Work for a global investment banking firm in lower Manhattan (oh doesn't that just sound fun???) as a Technical Training Coordinator
- Rob (my husband) and I own our own business. DJ, Videography, Karaoke, Event Coordination & Rental Company. We also offer photography and Lighting and we're going into our next venture shortly **eek** Plasma screens. I refer to it as Colorblind - appropriately as that is it's name And I'm branching out to a 'division' of Colorblind with CIELO my event/wedding coordination end of it.
- Housewife (well I cook)
Why do I work so much?
Simple answer - I went to college and racked up enough debt to make me HAVE to work. I made some stupid decisions (i.e. going to a WANNA BE Ivy League school. Had I gone to the city university, I would have had the same education with ZILCH debt )
Why did I start this blog?
I figured this would be the best way for those around me to keep up to date on what's going on. I'm busy so I don't get to see everyone as often as I'd like and with this whole pregnancy thing, I find that I keep getting asked the same questions by different people, so I thought - hey - let me just have a site that will answer all the questions, people can read it on their down time, or print it and read it on their commute, or before bed, or whatever....
Or they could just ignore it. Simple no?
more to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment