8am on August 10th. Nothing like coming back from vacation and having an ultrasound done. But my vacation got in the way and the only date available was August 10th. Seems so far away. I'll be 21 weeks pregnant. EEK. One week short of the cut off for a Level II. Go me for procrastinating LOL!
I have to drink 24 ounces of water before going in. 24 ounces of water. I HATE water. And that's a lot of water. Oh joy.
The chick who took my appointment at St. Barnabus was awesome. She just had a nice phone personality. I liked her. She even admitted that they are short docs cause everyone and their mother is on vacation. GREEEEAAAAAT. I think she bumped someone to fit me in. HEE. I'm special.
Going in to draw blood tonight. YAY. I know I don't really have to do an AFP but what the hey. It's covered.
2 comments:
oooo this is eerie. (okay not really), but I am having my Level II u/s done the week we get back from vacation when I am 21 weeks along too. And I can't wait to get home and see what is on my porch. And I love you. Good luck with the blood draw.
oh and, do you know is there anyway you can limit who goes in your blog? Like a password protect or something.
Post a Comment