10.8.05

Florida & Alien movement debuts

So, here's the picture Rob took that I previously mentioned in the last post. My belly and the Globe.

Not exactly the best picture - but you get the idea right? So, yep showing. Here's more proof.



MOVEMENT NOW VISIBLE FROM THE 'OUTSIDE'
Welcome the Alien
So, more proof that if I complain about something, it will tend to remedy itself and therefore proove that I am fruitlessly lamenting for no reason. Was it JUST yesterday that I said that the kid was fairly calm?? Was it just yesterday that I said that movement was minimal. I mean it isn't increased 3 fold and the kicks still don't hurt or make me gasp or anything, but they just became (last night) more noticable. There I am, sitting and watching GoodFellas (for the 3000th time) I felt more noticeable movement then I ever did. I lifted my shirt and actually saw a movement on the skin. WEIRD. Yes, alien like and odd. I didn't freak out and thankfully it's a poke and not a distinguishable feature (that might actually freak me out.) Just odd.

1 comment:

Krystal Muellenberg said...

you look great. and I love that shirt. And I actually felt something move across my belly with my hand last night. That is totally an alien feeling. crazy.