18.8.05

Wow - I am showing...

So I'm definitely 'popping' out now. Guess there is a baby in there. I feel him all the time moving about now so that's not really a question anyway. No way to hide this belly now.





I never noticed how people actually 'look' at you on the street when you're pregnant. I don't know how comfortable I am with being stared at cause I've got this round belly. I'm kinda weirded out when they do look at me. Hell I'm weirded out that I can't really hide it. Rob, as usual, finds me entertaining in this as I try to explain why the shirt looks funny as if comes out 6 inches in front of my pelvis.

ROB "Can you just accept that this is the way you look cause your pregnant?" **laughing** "You're pregnant, you have a belly, accept it. Only you are measuring the space between your clothes and worrying how you look. Let it go."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah is right! Women older than you are thinking "damn, I wish I would've been that cute when I was pregnant!" I think you look amazing! (Was that enough or do you need even more ego stroking? Cause I'm happy to provide more.) :)

Anonymous said...

ahh, what a beautiful belly