26.9.05

30 WEEKS PREGNANT - WELCOME TO THE 7th MONTH

196 days have passed since the conception
70 days left until your due date.
30 weeks into your pregnancy
10 weeks to go.
You are in the 3rd trimester.
74% of the pregnancy has passed, there is 26% left to go


Breathe in


Breathe Out


MUSCLE SPASMS
So Rob and I are in bed together and I was just feeling so lumpy and heavy yesterday that I couldn't get comfortable. At one point I used him as leverage. II swung my leg around his leg and I was half on half off him and my tummy tucked against him. Don't you just love the visual?? So the booger was super active yesterday - all freaking day. And at this particular instance - he had the hiccups or something and still moving.

Rob - Is that the kid?

Me - What?

Rob - The twitch. It feels like muscle spasms.

Me - Oh - yeah. That's the kid. I think he has hiccups.

Rob - Hiccups? I guess you read about that huh? So is that what if feels like? Muscle spasms?

Me - Pretty much. He's been at this all day.

Rob - I thought it would be something more direct. You know like this

**mildly punches me in the arm**

Me - So did I, but nope - they're just this spasms. I usually don't get them so repetitively and often. Usually they are just sporadic.

**silence for a minute**

Rob - Do you usually feel it in 2 places? Like he hiccups and then I get another twitch someplace else?

Me - Um, yeah. Is it bothering you?

Rob - No, No. It's just weird.

**I laugh**

**silence for a minute**

Rob - How the hell do you manage to sleep with him moving so often.

Me - *laughing as I change positions* You're funny. Guess I just am used to it. You freaked out?

Rob - No. It's just odd.

For the record, this is the first Rob has felt any movement whatsoever.

No comments: