25.11.05

I'm a slacker at posting, but hey - I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant!

Yes - you heard me right. I am 38.5 weeks pregant. 10 days from my due date. INSANITY. And I have so much to tell you all. SO MUCH.

  • Must update and post about my Baby Shower which happened almost a month ago. How horrible is it that I haven't done taht yet. I have some written out and I haven't even dowloaded the pictures from the camera. Shameful. I have one...

    So I promise to do that within the next week really.

  • On a related topic - I HAVE SO MANY THANK YOU NOTES TO WRITE. I need to so get on that. Really do!

  • Did you all know Kathy, my friend who was due a month before me had her baby? 2 weeks early? Here's me and Tyler John at the hospital


    And here's TJ with his proud parents


  • Rob is almost complete with room renovations. I didn't even post about that did I. Complete renovation of our bedroom (including knocking down walls and building built ins.) Looks really good so far. I have pictures of the progress and all I need to put here.

  • Status of the Babe. He's doing well and according the the docs, has officially 'dropped.' Any day now - wild. More details to come

  • My status. I've been so tired lately and really trying to sleep as much as possible since sleep will be a precious commodity after having the babe. Oh and I've been a severe complainer now. I mean I've had a good pregnancy -but in the last 3 weeks, it's really beating me up and punishing me for how easy I've had it.

  • Pictures. I responded to an ad for a pregnant model and got to work with a fabulous photographer which took my pictures this week. She sent me one of them in both color and black and white. I cannot wait to see the other ones. Click on them to see them larger.


    Oh and there's just so much more to say. So much going on. I will be back to update. I will....

  • No comments: