So, shall I share a picture...

He's growing so much already. All chubby now. He's almost 2 months old.
And me, well I gotta so some serious sit ups. I'm about 10 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, and actually if I didn't have the pudge and flab around my midsection I'd be super happy with myself. But I have no motivation to exercise. It's horrible. I have to really do it though since ALL my clothes seem to be fitted to some extent and I REFUSE to leave my house with pudge hanging out. Nope. Not going to happen. Although if I can keep the weight on my thighs and legs I'll be happy. For once in my life I LIKE the way my legs look. And I start work again next week (the 13th) which means the jeans and t-shirts that I call my wardrobe right now will not cut it anymore.
Can you see the pudge. Hard to see in black but look closely at my waist. The shirt is supposed to cascade down. Not bunch up because of my excess pudge.

Starting back at the office. Another thing to write up about. I have so much on my plate lately. Between the time that it takes just to take care of Ari, Colorbind work which is just screaming my name (between editing videos and marketing for the new stuff we are offering), and going back to work, I'm truly overwhelmed and much of the time all I want to do is go back to sleep. Shameful. Although I gotta say, Rob and I have pretty much worked out a decent sleep schedule. Not ideal and Ari isn't sleeping through the night (although I wouldn't anticipate he would) but at least I'm not ridiculously tired due to waking up every 3 hours. Rob does grant me a 4-5 hour stretch at night. He is truly my lifesaver here. I have no idea how single moms or mom's with dad's that lack in the assistance manage.
OK. I leave you with Ari hanging out with his buddies Jonathan and Matthew (obviously twins) they were born 10 days after him (and a month and change premature.)

Or do you want even more pictures??? GO HERE THEN And interesting in Video of Ari?? GO HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment