Hi, I found out about you on internet. It seems that you are the owner of the bugaboo stroller and it happens that I'm making the research for the company to improve bugaboo strolles (Industrial Design Student, Technical University in Eindhoven, Netherlands). I would appreciate if you could write something about your experience with bugaboo, What was you decision to purchase the bugaboo? Functionality, style, etc? what abotu the cost, is it high? do you earn alot? and the most important thing I would liek to know is where do you usualy go with ur bugaboo and where do you keep your drinks?
3 comments:
Hi D!
Totally unsolicited comment there, eh? Update anytime soon?
Ari is really growing bigger and bigger. What a difference in the last couple of months.
Hi, I found out about you on internet. It seems that you are the owner of the bugaboo stroller and it happens that I'm making the research for the company to improve bugaboo strolles (Industrial Design Student, Technical University in Eindhoven, Netherlands). I would appreciate if you could write something about your experience with bugaboo,
What was you decision to purchase the bugaboo? Functionality, style, etc? what abotu the cost, is it high? do you earn alot? and the most important thing I would liek to know is where do you usualy go with ur bugaboo and where do you keep your drinks?
Post a Comment