9.7.06

So, Are you going to have more kids..& First Kisses Documented

So, when is Ari getting a sibling?
It's amazing. I got this question not a day after Ari was born. You would think that at that time, my concentration was on getting by with a newborn and not so much with trying to figure out when and if a sibling would be in the works.

Add that the stress and craziness of the first few weeks of having a newborn when you have never gone through that before is enough to claim that you will never go through it again. Seriously. It was ROUGH because we had no idea what to expect or what the hell we were doing.

So back then, if you asked Rob or I whether another kid would be in the works, we would stare back in an odd way that said both "are you kidding me" and "um..no" and answer the same
"Lets get used to this one first and then decide"

Yet, the question never stopped reincarnation itself in 100 different ways. And I figured, now is a good enough time as any to tell the world that..

    *Yes - we'd like to have another child sometime in the future
    *No - we cannot imagine this child coming into play anytime soon
    *No - we have not decided if we are going to keep it at 2 or try for more since our current stand is one is enough for now - two may be enough for a lifetime but only time will tell.
    *Yes - I (Dianne) have admitted that I'd much prefer to have a boy the 2nd go around as I'd like to have the kind of relationship between siblings that I see with Rob and Albert and honestly, I think that's only largely possible with the magnetism of having two children, some years apart, that are the same sex.

First Kisses
Do you remember your first kiss? I'm sure Ari won't what with only being 6 months old - BUT - through thin innovativeness of digital cameras and the luck of being 'in the right place at the right time' I was able to capture Ari's first kiss. See the lovely little girl - older then him as she's already 3. She liked to give kisses smack on the lips. So I give you Ari's first kiss

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is some first kiss!!! so sweet.....

Tammy said...

aw!

Anonymous said...

Look at Ari rackin' in the hot chicks at such a young age. You's better be careful!!!

And yes, 2 children are more fun than 1, but you have plenty of time to decide:)

Andie said...

cute cute cute!