16.7.06

Such a good boy at 7 months old

Honestly, I'm blessed. Not only because I think I have the most adorable of kids, but for the simple fact that he is actually a very good boy. My mother tells me so 100 times over, reminding me that I was a horrible screamy, crying, clingy baby.



But really, Ari has surprised me with how independent he can be. Playing happily with his toys while sitting on the floor, holding his own bottle when being fed, and letting you know he wants something (mostly to get up and walk around) by whining annoyingly but not crying. And the minute he gets what he wants, well, he beams you a smile wiggles in joy and flails his hands. Simple pleasures.



But beyond that, my favorite thing in the world is his laugh out loud giggles. His latest reason for giggling long and loud is Monchi. If Monchi jumps around and barks, you would assume that Ari would get a bit scared. I mean Monchi's bark and growl when playing can be a bit on the intimidating side. But no. Ari thinks it's the funniest thing and will giggle and laugh at it. The sounds of his laughing is enough to make my heart melt.



What's his latest thing? Biting. HARD. Those 2 teeth he has in the bottom are fully out and ready for chomping. And chomp he does, so watch out if you put your hand in his mouth.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Andie said...

great pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. i am in love with your son. those pictures. his feet.

he is totally, just, perfect.