15.10.06

Happy 4th Anniversary to Rob and I

4 years on the 13th. Yeah, I'm posting 2 days late but hey. So pictures of US 4 years ago!







































No order obviously but hey - look at how small the waist was. WOW. I can't believe it's been 4 years.

3 comments:

FrancesM said...

Great pics! Tommy & I celebrated 4 years last week on 10/6.

About snow suit.... how old is Ari? Do you want a waterproos snow suit or just a keep him warm suit?

If just keep him warm, GAP has gorgeous one piece "snugglies", they look like little bears and that is what Thomasino wore last year. If you want water proof, Childrens Place, Gymboree, Gap and BRU have them. Good luck.

Sally-Anne said...

Happy anniversary! Especially nice to see some pics of St. Francis and Deacon Sal. Too bad you couldn't make it last weekend -- Miss Boss came by! It was great to catch up with her.

LaFlacaD said...

Thanks for the recommendations Frances. I'll look for that. I think I want both waterproof ane the fleece one piece!

And Sally-Anne - tell me you have pictures. Miss Boss too - wow - get out. I'm so PISSED that I missed this. E-mail me!