23.10.06

Here again...

I know I know - I've been slacking at posting. Just things are really busy right now. So much to do and October is always a huge wedding month, so Rob and I have been doing wedding after wedding after party. Busy.

Can you believe that Ari is 10 months old? How come time flies so fast when you are older but when you are young time just breezes by slowly. I remember thinking summer vacation was LOOOOONG and now - well now not so much.

So my token of apology is to bombard you with adorable Ari pictures. And what's more....Nakkid booty!



And then this weekend we went to the park to take pictures with the fall foilage in the background. He was fascinated by acorns and leaves.




and his big acheivement was last night. Mr. I refuse to crawl actually crawled. God help me, it's all over now. If he keeps doing it he'll be all over the place and nothing will stop him huh?

So yeah - Halloween is coming up - then November...And then...eek - December! Ari's first birthday. And yes, we are giving him a birthday party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should model! BabyGap.com is accepting photos right now...

FrancesM said...

He is too cute and you take really great pictures.

What is he going to be for Halloween?

bigdaddy said...

Not bad, not bad. As impartially as I can be, I can honestly say that your boy reminds me of fine art; impressionist, not cubist. And without question, when compared to my own progeny and one Mr. Emerson Rose, I think it is safe to say that your little guy is probably in the top three. :)