Thanksgiving is upon us. What is usually one of my favorite holidays since my birthday is always around it, is something of a worry as the reality of the close proximity of the Christmas season and now, I have Ari's birthday to contend with. Not that it's a bad thing but the holiday season has now taken a new turn full of activity and the flurry of celebrations with family and friends!
But with that - INVITATIONS are out and I enthusiastically await RSVP's that I HOPE will come in cause I do need a head count of both how many adults and how many kids will be in attendance! Planning this little to do has been OK so far. I have the amazing help of the wonderful Ms. Susan to thank for that. Things seem to be coming along well for my little one's Winter ONEderland. Still much to do. And for those who asked, Ari is wearing 18 months in clothes and is currently a size 4 in shoe (but not much longer) and yes, he does have a wish list put together of assorted stuff. You can access that wish list on the blog on the left hand side.
So yes, I'm thankful this year for all the highs and lows and all the people around me. Where we would be without my mother, Rob's parents and all the help we get from them is beyond me. And I'm blessed with my own little bowl of sunshine that can bring a smile to both Rob and I in even the most trying of times. I'm thankful for a husband who, although he works ridiculous hours and has a lot on his plate, will make time out for both Ari and I and always helps out when he can. I'm thankful for so many wonderful friends that I don't see or talk to nearly enough to make me happy, but who I can quickly jump right back in as if time had not passed and life had not kept us from being more communicative. Life is not utter perfection right now, but it's damn close and that's all I can ever ask for.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Post a Comment