4.12.06

Running Around & First Haircuts

Welcome to December. Ari is finally turning 1 years old. Time flies huh? Last year at this time I was thoroughly miserable, one day before my due date and with nothing that said I'd be anywhere near giving birth on time. Fun stuff.

This year, I'm returning from Miami (Cindy's wedding which was beautiful) and prepping for a first birthday party. My Early December will never be the same again! But as we make our way towards Birthday Party date, I find myself happily planning!

To that extent, yesterday my mom and I made our way to the Miracles Children's Salon in Union to get Ari's hair under control. So I give you the...

BEFORE


AFTER


SHORT SHORT HAIR. I didn't realize just how much hair he had until she started cutting. I'm not used to his hair being so short but thankfully he's not pulling on it anymore since it was bothering him around his ears. He did VERY well with his first haircut as he was WAY to fascinated by the big ole wheel he could turn on his little tractor. Here's some more pictures..










3 comments:

Sally-Anne said...

Very cute! And send pics of Cindy's wedding, please!

Sally-Anne said...

Oops, nevermind -- I found the album on your "other photos" site!

FrancesM said...

He looks too cute! Wasn't going to the "kiddie" salon the best!!