6.6.07

It's wedding season so I've been scarce

Things are busy. So busy in fact that we haven't really started much if any planning for the little miss at all. And I'm entering my 6th month - I'm 24 weeks pregnant.

So can I appease you with pictures until I can get a full blown update in here?

My little man ready for the Puerto Rican Day parade which we won't be going to.




And did I mention that I'm growing. Much more this time around then I was with Ari. At my last app't I was up 9lbs in weight gain.


And excuse the crazy hair


So yeah - steadily growing.

3 comments:

Sally-Anne said...

Cute pics! Does Ari have any idea he's getting a little sister?

FrancesM said...

You look GREAT! And Ari is getting so big - he is starting to look more like a toddler and not a baby!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your posts! I'm a first time mom (2 months preg) and it's so interesting to read about the ups and downs of pregnancy. It's wonderful and scary at the same time. You have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing and best of luck with your 2nd pregnancy!