you are 98 days before your due dateAm I insane to think that that seems VERY close? I'll probably be complaining in the next few weeks that time is going slowly but right now - well - I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy and just seem so caught off guard by it. Things have been busy and my mind has been in a lot of other things I guess. But wow.
So things haven't quite slowed down yet. Which of course means that this is another drive by posting where I leave you pictures and hope you still come back and read.
And can I just take this opportunity to say that I LOVE the fact that all these empire waist look like maternity wear clothes are in style now??? Seriously. Makes my bitching about maternity clothes go away because - yet again - I am not wearing them and because of the current style I'm not even TRYING on maternity like I did when I was pregnant with Ari or worrying that no shirts are long enough. The dress I'm wearing over pants on the picture I just posted....not maternity. I'm a happy girl.
And because no post is complete without a picture of Ari...here he is at the park

3 comments:
I know what you mean -- I'm kind of in the reverse situation of NOT being pregnant but finding that the styles now all make me LOOK pregnant because of the empire waists. But the few items I did buy (before I realized how pregnant they make me look) I figure I'll save for when I am, so I too can avoid yucky maternity wear.
Hope we can all get together soon!
yep perfect time to be pregnant, the clothes are great.
~Kristin
I let my wife pick out my clothes for me, and to the best of my knowledge, she has never purchased anything with an "empire waist". Then again, I don't know what an "empire waist" is anyway.
And now I feel ten times less of a man than I did just three sentences ago... :)
Post a Comment