Smart Kid - or so I want to believe. He loves watching the Mets game. The minute it comes on he starts repeating Bay-Bawl and will sit quietly in his high chair watching the game. Still has full babble filled conversations. And it is really hard to keep from laughing at times like yesterday when Rob was looking through a circular and he walks right up him, starts pointing at things in the circular and has a completely serious conversation about them. We suffered through the first really, really bad teething episode last week. 2nd year molar. Fever and just tears and neediness. BAD.
Pictures!!! Yes that is a flavor pop ice but you’ll note that he is chewing on the wrapper and NOT the pure sugar in it.



And my current favorite picture!

<Coming down the final stretch
Me? Well I’m 33.5 weeks pregnant. 8 months along. Crazy. At my doc app’t this week Little miss is just dandy and head down (YAY) now she had just better stay that way. HA. Fundal height is perfectly on point (33) and I'm steadily gaining a pound a week. Not entirely something I want to hear considering I still have 7 weeks to go and I'm 142lbs.
You are 46 days before your due date.
You have 7 weeks to go
83% of pregnancy has passed, there is 17% left to go
Things are ok. I haven’t bought a stitch of clothing for little miss. Shame. The 2nd pregnancy is just different to me. I feel like since I had Ari less then 2 years ago that I have everything I need. I know much more this go around so I am not naively thinking that I need things like bottle warmers (which we never used), etc. And because of this, well, I’m sitting in an odd lull period. We’re getting Ari a toddler bed either this or next week to prep him out of the crib. With that we’ll have to finally invest in a gate on the top of the stairs. Its amazing that we’ve gone this long without one.
Little Miss No Name has a Name
Finally. This was tough to do. We just could not find a name that fit. Girl names are much harder then boy names in my opinion. As before we’re not disclosing but I’ll be happy to share with you the *almost* winners so you can all point and laugh. The final name isn’t necessarily creative or odd.
So the names that didn’t make it:
1 comment:
I'm excited to find out the name!
Post a Comment