Busy - as usual so it's been hard to get on here. 101 apologies. I need to be far more consistent with posting. Many of my online world friends have gone the last year with a 365 challenge where they take one picture each day. One in particular did so for her son. Totally awesome to have a picture of his everyday progression. Now if I had the motivation to do that. But it seems I don't :(
So I leave you with pictures because although there are things to say, I don't know where to begin. Total slacker syndrome. Nilsa's getting so big already.


Not the best of pictures - but look at how chunky she is...eeeee.

And Ari received these wooden timbales from his 'auntie Cindy' in Florida. Rob taught him how to play them. Totally cute.
2 comments:
She is the opposite of flaca! :)
Look at the rolls on her thighs!! I love them!! :)
Post a Comment