I owe an update. It's been a while. Things have been busy and when they're not I'm usually surrounded by an adorable 2 year old that wants to play Thomas or a gurgling almost 5 month old who wants to stand up.
So I share with you the latest Ari video taken on Rob's birthday when Ari mistakenly stuck his hand in his cake and pronounced "OH NO" so instead of helping him clean up I ran for the camera. Minutes after this video, with no napkin in site, Ari opted to just wipe it on his shirt. And yes - he calls cakes cupcakes.
Nilsa is doing well. Her last doctor's app't (first week of February) had her at a bit over 17lbs. She's chubbier then Ari was at her age.
Ari has gotten to wanting to nap and sleep on the lazy boy recliner in his room. He carries the teddy bears and the blanket off his bed after we read our books before it's time to sleep. He makes himself comfortable with them then waves at me and says "goodnight mamis"
Yes - for some odd reason Mami and Daddy is in plural form.
And nothing, I tell you, NOTHING is as cute as walking into his room in the morning and having him smile at you and practically yell 'Good Morning." Well maybe watching him have his own mini jam session with Rob is. Either on the congas, the bongos or his timbales, they both play away singing Ari's latest learned song - "I got the feeling" by James brown. I need to videotape him singing it. Baby baby baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment