6.2.08

They really DO look alike...

It's really hard to see similarities (at least to me) between Ari and Nilsa. To me they look rather different and that's because Ari isn't a baby anymore. But others have said that Nilsa is just a girl version of Ari. And looking at these 2 pictures - yeah...they do look alike don't they.

The first is Ari at 4 months, the 2nd Nilsa. Some things are clearly different (most especially their lips) but no one will be able to contest that they are siblings. I'm totally curious about how Nilsa will look when she's older.

2 comments:

FrancesM said...

Oh yes - they look exactly alike. if you didn't write which was which, i wouldn't have been able to guess!

Sally-Anne said...

I think Ari looks like Rob in this early photo of him. It's not something I've noticed before. And Nilsa looks like your mom and sister, as we discussed!