20.3.08

Product Review-Kaboost & Pics of playful kids

For a while now Ari has been sitting and playing at the kitchen table. I find that he has been sitting on his knees or standing on the chair because, sitting normally he does not come high enough for the table.

We have a booster chair thing by fisher price which we have been using. Thing is we have very little space so we can’t have it perpetually on a seat without losing seating, and to put it on and off and store it is a pain. Not to mention that even with it, he’s still comes too low to be comfortable at the table

So I finally invested in a kaboost. And I highly recommend it. It secures itself to the bottom of a chair and LIFTS the entire chair. There are 2 different levels you can use. I put it together and NEVER has Ari been more comfortable at the table. He actually sat and played with his cars for a good ½ hour last night because he was comfortable enough to do it. Add that the kaboost holds up to 300lbs, that it grips the floor so its not possible for the kid to slide himself back.

You’ll see where we were storing his booster seat (under the actual table.) But now it will be going to grandma’s house where it can stay stationed in one of the 6 dining room tables there.


Playful Kids

Everything else is well on the home front. Nilsa’s ability to sit up is getting much better. I mean she can actually do it but she will then fling herself off kilter. So with that, I find Ari playing more with his sister. And it’s so cute. And nobody is more funny to Nilsa then her brother. So I give you pictures…

Nilsa’s getting bigger. Ari never really fit in the bouncer she’s in. He could never touch the floor.

And Ari is officially obsessed with taking pictures. And he’s good at it. He centers pictures, shoots, etc. I mean he’s good for a 2 year old!

And I have video should you want to see some. Click on the picture to see the videos…

Ari in the car seat in Florida singing James Brown’s I got the feeling

Ari dancing with Elmo, with Thomas the train and with Nilsa to the ringtone on my cell phone (Hector Lavoe’s-el dia de mi suerte)


2 comments:

FrancesM said...

I love that under chair booster!! Where would I find that?

You have a beautiful family Dianne. Enjoy every minute!

LaFlacaD said...

Babies R Us sells it.