Squirmy little sucker wouldn't sit still enough to take a decent picture...
Squirm Squirm Squirm. Flipping and fussing and moving around. I tell ya, it's an active little sucker. Wiggly little thing. I'm officially 117 pounds. a whopping 2 pounds gained in 3 months. I got to see the heart beat. Not hearing anything yet as it's too early on. Next month. All appears normal.
So are you going to find out what you are having??
Honestly, I could care less, but Rob wants to know - so assuming the baby is cooperative (which if it's anything like it was today it won't be) but assuming it is - we will find out what it is (boy or girl)
And Rob - silly boy - thinks that announcing that will stop the questions. Oh funny.
2 comments:
D~ Nice baby :) And okay, how in the heck do you get pictures on to your blog? I am trying and I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Hey, I just landed on your blog. It's really great. I'm actually searching for information on how to produce 'How-to Videos' for a business idea.
I've only found one site so far the dvd workshop It's got a great course on DVD's but it's a little expensive for me at the moment. Anyway I'm going to bookmark you and come back
Regards
Alex
Post a Comment