3.6.05

Hair Coloring - Good. Not fitting into my pants - not so good.

Went to get my hair dyed yesterday. Sonia (my hairdresser) had refused to do it when I was in her salon last. I was what?? 10 weeks pregnant and had just told her about it. And although I was all for it (there is no real statistical proof that the chemicals of hair dye can have any effect on a growing fetus) she flat out refused. Goddamn it. Did it ever piss me off. But she did say once I hit 12 weeks I would be welcome so of course - I moved my app't and was in there yesterday. It feels wonderful to have my roots not be a mix of dark brown and gray while the rest of my hair was a lovely auburn brown. Will now have to wait to have my hair done every 6 weeks instead of every 4 weeks. I love how my own hairdresser puts restrictions on me. LOL.

And it's official! My pants are tight. Although I look in the mirror and I don't see a bulge - I do in fact note that I am growing round entirely around my waist. quite disturbing as well, it really does look like I'm getting fat and not pregnant **sigh** Will need to retire some of my apparel :(Lucky for me, I was a really bad slacker in getting a bunch of clothes altered to fit me. I went and bought a bunch of business friendly stuff when I stated working at this job (over a year ago)and since NOTHING ever fits me, I had a bunch of it that needed to go to the tailor. It's been waiting for over a year...and now - well now I"m starting to actually fit into it. So at least I'm not going shopping just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soon you will just be one of those women who, when they turn around, you're shocked to realize they're pregnant. I know you'll only look pregnant from the front.