The odd thing with this is that the pain is only there if I'm
1. Not wearing shoes
2. Wearing flat shoes
3. Apply pressure on my heel
In other words - traipsing around in my 3 inch heels as I'm doing now and as I've been doing since the get go, gets me NO pain. But walking in my sneakers has me whining and moaning.
Am I backwards? I thought pregnant woman 'should' wear flats. But flats are just so damn painful. Heels remain comfortable.
It may not even be sciatica pain cause there's no tingling and it's just ever so often when I apply pressure incorrectly on my heel. And the pain doesn't travel. It just remains on my right butt cheek until I stop applying pressure on the left leg. Oh what joy this is.
Oh - and by the way. Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 3 years. Look at my little waistline.
No comments:
Post a Comment