10.12.06

2 days shy of 1 years old - Party Hearty

Yesterday was Ari's Winter ONE-derland 1st birthday party. I'll have pictures shortly.

I think the party was largely a success. Many people - A HUGE AMOUNT OF CHILDREN, good food and much candy. There was a caged in area that was matted so kids could roll around with a teepee tent and another tent with tubes for kids to run in and out of. I did not take one picture, but Rob has some and others have taken some so I'll try to collect some. The insanity was well worth it and I couldn't have really pulled this thing off without the help of my sister in law Miggy, Susan and of my friend Angela who arrived early to help out. I still have much candy left over from the candy goody bag area.

I was bouncing around from person to person. I didn't spend nearly as much quality time with people but I got to see people I haven't seen in a while and reassured myself that I truly have wonderful friends who have just as busy lives. I got 3 "we have to have dinner soon" requests adn I know I say this all the time but I really have to follow through with them!

I got a bunch of sloppy children's kisses yesterday. Kids and Germs galore which inevitabaly leads tooo ---- sickness. My poor little Ari's got himself congestion and a runny nose. Such is life no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. I will keep reading. Please visit my blog at:

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Anonymous said...

This is a great Blog! But internet marketing costs money.
If you want to start for the price of a burger to supplement
your income you need a simple method. No PPC cost, no list!
Just some of your time! You can work at home with a system
that is as good as owning your own ATM Cash Machine!
ATM CASH