11.7.08

Bad Mama but total cuteness

So yeah - I've been slacking in the posting. Busy. So here's a quick post. Remember my post back in August of 2006 about Ari's vintage baby walker and this adorable little man in said walker


Well it's back with Nilsa who is an absolute MASTER at it.




She follows Ari around the entire house with it


and because I have favorite pictures from time to time - this is my latest favorite

I'll try to be more diligent in posting her. Summer brings on the kind of activity that generally keeps you wanting to get outside rather then on the computer.

5 comments:

FrancesM said...

omg - I absolutely love Nilsa's thighs!!!

Anonymous said...

just an fyi from a therapists perspective...the walker is cute, but can delay many motor skills and the muscle coordination needed for independent walking and was many a cause of painful injury to little sensitive feet and toes as I saw many cases of such - so walkers were a big no no for us at the kids' hospital. Most kids w/out walkers were up & about at 10 months - those using were delayed 13-16 months. love titi miggy

LaFlacaD said...

I know all the stats. But it gives me the few minutes I need to prep dinner and brings smiles to her face so I can't help it.

Unknown said...

HI,
I Really LOVE the walker that you have. I saw one a while back and fell in love with it. Is there any way that i could get you to give me more info about it ( manufacturer, moddle number,ANYTHING will help. thank you

LaFlacaD said...

Ashley, I bought it off of ebay 2 years ago so I have no info on it and they don't specify anything on the model itself. Wish I had more info to share.