I still have more picture to upload from the fabulous wedding of Yezenia & Regina we DJ'd for Whose Wedding is it anyway but my Google alerts let me know that the planner Jenny Orsini from Pampered Brie Weddings wrote up on the wedding and mentioned us in her blog so I'm sharing the link with you all. Stay tuned as I'll let you know when it is the show will premiere in the fall although it will be in repeats forever. Now if only we could be featured even the slightest bit on the show!
We also wanted to let you all know that Colorblind Productions now has a Facebook Page. so if you have succumbed to the
And in more social networking news, Rob and I are also part of LinkedIn and have already found some of our past clients on there and received some wonderful reviews. So if you're part of that site feel free to look us up!
Dianne
Rob
2 comments:
Can't wait to read the links. Great news getting mentioned by Jenny Orsini. They say the best publicity is word of mouth. That's how I found you! Another bride (I think her wedding is this month or just passed)on the knot sent me a whole bunch of links about you guys she must have found everything ever mentioned on the knot. I should send you the email.
Funny you mentioned facebook, I have had myspace a while and just yesterday signed up with facebook. Haven't used it yet but will look for you. Will you join the myspace craze lol? I never thought I would but it is addicting.
We are actually on myspace too. I should have mentioned that. I need to update the page. It has not been updated in forever.
www.myspace.com/colorblind_productions
I'd love to see all the mentions we get on the knot. I used to scan the web for mentions but haven't had the time to do it anymore.
Post a Comment